Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Welcome to Livia Joanna!


I can't believe my last blog post was almost a year ago! You might have known my previous blog called Nobody knows Liv. I never really gave my blog the time it deserved. Now, here I am again, sitting behind my laptop trying to blow some new life into my blog. My blog always was and will be a lifestyle blog, but a lot has changed in the last year...

This lady over here finished her first year of uni and thus, is about to start year 2 of International Hotel Management. My boyfriend and I have also found a cute little apartment in the city centre of Breda, which we're currently sharing. I'd almost say that I'm kind of getting this whole "adult life" thing (*knock on wood*).  

The reason I've decided to pick up my blog again is because it's a way to motive myself (and at the same time others) to life a healthier lifestyle. To finally leave all the laziness behind and be more spontaneous. To cook more, to go out more, to travel more, to study more, to exercise more.

So, what is this blog going to be all about? On this blog I'd like to capture my journey, also as a student and future world traveller. As you can see my blog is still under construction but will hopefully soon be fully functional! 

Love, LJ

No comments :

Post a Comment